All Redfone products carry a 30 day money back guarantee.
In order to qualify for this guarantee, please follow these guidelines:
• Register your product at the Support Center
• Contact support within 30 days of receiving your product.
• Allow at least five business days to resolve your issue.
• Open a support ticket at the Support Center with your registered user name.
• Provide details of your problem along with server details; Server type and specs, Linux distribution, Zaptel/DAHDI and Asterisk versions being used. Include copies of the relevant config files: redfone.conf, zaptel.conf, zapata.conf.
• In some cases support may need to access your server remotely in order to do more in-depth troubleshooting. Please be prepared to provide ssh access along with root/su privileges to Redfone support.
• Redfone support will provide assistance up to the point of basic foneBRIDGE functionality with your Asterisk, Trixbox, Elastix, etc. implementation. Basically, we will assist you up to the point where you can confirm incoming and outgoing calls using the foneBRIDGE.
• Redfone does not provide GUI support, dial plan configuration, or support on specific Asterisk applications, modules or configuration. Please consult the respective documentation for assistance in these areas.